Friday, January 12, 2007

Golden Globe Predictions

Continuing a long Palmer Family Tradition, here is my official "Want/Think List" for Monday's Golden Globe Awards. That is, I list who I WANT to win, who I THINK will win, then I give myself a point for each THINK I get right. Like all Palmer family contests, the only prize is the satisfaction of winning!

Here's a handy print-out ballot if you would like to play along.

BUT REMEMBER: You cannot win if you fail to make a DID List !!
(Palmer Family Rule #1).
Enjoy the festivities!

RON'S WANT // THINK LIST
Picture - Drama: The Queen // Babel
Picture - Musical/Comedy: -none- // Dreamgirls
Actor - Drama: Forest Whitaker // Forest Whitaker
Actress - Drama: Penelope Cruz // Helen Mirren
Actor - M/C: Will Ferrell // Sacha Baron Cohen
Actress - M/C: Annette Bening // Meryl Streep
Supporting Actor: Mark Wahlberg // Jack Nicholson
Supporting Actress: Rinko Kikuchi // Jennifer Hudson

Director: Stephen Frears-The Queen // Clint Eastwood-Iwo Jima
Foreign Film: Volver // Letters From Iwo Jima
Animated Film: Happy Feet // Happy Feet
Screenplay: The Queen // Babel
Original Score: The Painted Veil // Babel
Original Song: -none- // "Listen"-Dreamgirls

In other words, expect to see a lot of pictures like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment